The final stage of the Verification and Grant Disbursement section is the Identity Verification process. Note: to complete this stage, you will need access to a smartphone.
To complete MAF’s Identity Verification Process follow these steps:
- Click “Start Verification”
- Enter your Basic Information
- Where do you live?
- Mobile number
- Legal Name: First Name & Last Name (as it appears on your ID document)
- Verify your phone number. You will receive a text message with a short code to the phone number you entered. Enter the 5-digit code sent to your phone.
- Enter your address and date of birth on the More details page
- Next you will need to upload an ID document. Choose the document you will be uploading
- Prepare your document by placing it on a flat surface. Remember to avoid glare, shaking, and blur when taking a picture of your document. Click Continue when you are ready to take a photo of your document.
- Take a photo of the front of your document. Then take a photo of the back of your document
- Take a selfie photo of yourself. Note: this step will require you to allow camera access.
- Once you have completed all of the steps, click Finish
Once you have verified your identity, complete the remaining pages of the application. When you're ready to submit your application click Submit Application. After you submit your application, our team will work on reviewing your application and follow up with you via email with next steps.
If you are in need of additional support, please book an appointment with a team member here (Note: appointment times are in Pacific Time). You can also email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.