How can I access my credit report?

Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion offer a free credit report every 12 months. Request and review your free report through one of the following ways:

If you have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), you will need to request your credit report by mail. When doing so, be sure to send copies of the following:

  • A copy of a government-issued identification card, such as a driver’s license or photo ID, that has your current address
  • A copy of a proof of address such as a cell phone bill or utility provider. If you have lived at your current address for less than 2 years, provide a list of your previous address(es)
  • Identification information, including a copy of your ITIN (Please specify it is your ITIN to prevent delays)

Wondering how you can access your credit score? Visit our following article to learn more: How can I access my credit score?

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.

Articles in this section

Our support hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest news and updates first