Making sure families are able to put a meal on the table during the pandemic is a priority in households across the nation. If you need assistance in finding food please refer to the following resources or contact us for assistance, to have a coach can help you navigate the resources available.
- Local food banks and pantries - Food banks and pantries across the nation continue to provide food to those that need it. To locate a food bank near you:
- Visit Feeding America’s Food Bank Finder.
- Search for a local Meals on Wheels provider.
- Search other food pantries in your state.
- Other local nonprofits and community based organizations - Networks of organizations all over the nation are acting to aid their communities with food and additional assistance. Visit 211.org to find and get connected to your local organizations if you might need other help than food assistance.
Article is closed for comments.