Below are some available resources on the assistance that is available at this time for small businesses:
- For California residents, MAF is offering 0% interest Business Microloans (up to $2500)
- The US Small Business Administration is offering Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Small Business Majority manages, Venturize, a resources hub that aggregates information on COVID-19 emergency loans and grants. Search the list by your state of residence.
- Ladies Who Launch compiled a list of COVID-19 resources for women entrepreneurs
- Depending on where you live, there may be more local assistance that is available. You find whether there are any available to you by searching for, “Office of Economic and Workforce Development,” and your city and state. Only consider websites ending in .gov.
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund is a national fund for entrepreneurs of color, women-owned businesses and other businesses needing immediate assistance. Sign up for updates on when they are reopening applications to the grant.