What if I found another way to pay for my application fees? Can I cash the check or give it to someone else?

If you have found an alternative source of funding and no longer need the check, please notify us by emailing programs@missionassetfund.org. You should then proceed to shred the check. This check cannot be used as reimbursement, and cannot be signed over to someone else.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.

Articles in this section

Our support hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm PST Monday to Friday
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest news and updates first